Thursday, December 29, 2011

Where did 2011 go?


How is it that ALL and I mean just about all of 2011 has gone and I have not blogged? This is a great question and one that I have been pondering this week. I don't really blog for any other reason that to journal what the Lord has been doing in my life, what is on my mind, and just to have a creative outlet...so why, WHY did I not blog in 2011?

I have no clear, defined or quick answer. But I'm going to change that in 2012...

And speaking of change, there is a lot that is about to change in my life. The Lord has me on a new adventure. And the word that I believe that the Lord has given me for 2012 is REMEMBER...and to do that, I'll be writing about many of the things the Lord did in my life in 2011. That should suffice for now.

"Remember how the LORD your God led you all the way in the wilderness these forty years, to humble and test you in order to know what was in your heart, whether or not you would keep his commands.” Deuteronomy 8:2 (NIV)

"Remember the wonders he has done… He remembers his covenant forever, the promise he made, for a thousand generations…" Chronicles 16:12a, 15

"Because you have these blessings, do all you can to add to your life these things: to your faith add goodness; to your goodness add knowledge; to your knowledge add self-control; to your self-control add patience; to your patience add devotion to God." 2 Peter 1:5-6 (ERV)

This will serve as a reminder for what's to come...the path is the Lord's and I'm on this journey with Him...Lord give me joy for this new journey.

And hey...at least I can say I blogged in 2011. ;)

1 comment: